Thursday, June 7, 2007

Day 7

Morning everyone..
I have just got back to work from my appointment this morning, went really well she showed me how to do the needles etc and went thru in great detail the different drugs like syranel and side effects etc that i can expect from them such as breast tenderness, moodyness, bloating etc all the same things u get when u ur expecting af but heightened so god help michael hey!! i start the syranel on the 18/6 and take my last pill on the 8/7 i will be on syranel for a full 4 weeks and then start the injections provided the ultrasound i have on the 8/7 shows to be ok, will have the injections for 7 days and then another u/s hopefully if that u/so comes back all good i will have the hcg shot and then collection 2 days later then the eggs put back 2 days after that :)
so it wont be until end of july start of august that the eggs will be put back so there goes the March twins idea..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eb,

You could still have the twins in March right? It's not often twins are carried to term I think?? So if you concived in late july/early Aug & had them at approx 8mths that would make in March 08? Just a thought....best of luck with it all. Are you scared of the needles?

Laura xx.

eBz said...

yeh i realised this after i posted here hehe ooops! so really it works out perfectly hey! nah not scared of the needles i'm lucky in the fact that the upper part of my left leg is numb from my last op when they cut the nerves by accident when they were in my pelvis!! yeh good one thanks for that ey!

Anonymous said...

Ebz.. me... have a guess who it is...lol... r u having needles in your leg???? I had them in the lower gutt?? I was a needle phobic but they are the easiest bit.. dont mean to scare you .. but honestly they are.. U know we will be up for it together almost .... and you so could still have those March boys... just remember the lawyer is already spoken for... lol... moo said his hers....lol