Saturday, November 26, 2011

Poirific :)

Hmmm well I have deciedd to come back and blog... it shall be my saturday wrap up of the week, so stay tuned if the mood so takes you... so ah yeh here goes...

Well this week started as one fuck up after the next! After having the days from hell this week, which involved me travelling to and from hospital (which is 30 min away) every night to see one of my best friends little boy who has been very very ill, were talking ICU for over a week, comas the lot, the emotional drain from that has just been immense on me, I cant even imagine how my friend has been feeling,  On monday I was reminded about having surgery scheduled for next friday.. eeeep.. So i worked monday, tuesday and just plodded along working, kids, hospital... so tired... wednesday i cant rememebr what happened.. must of been uneventful! So i was off to my waxing appointment on thursday, and ouch.. i missed my last one so this one hurt like freakin hell.. blah after that was my ultrasound to confirm exactly what was happening.. well to cut a long story short, my ovary's are awol... the amount of scar tissue and adhesions in there have sent my left ovary somewhere up behind my bowel.. apparently... they couldn't actually see it at all... :( and my right one whilst visible was a complete mess... so def need the surgery to cut all my organs away from each other and put them back in the right position so I can get on with a normal eh hem sex life and well basically live without daily pain and cramping, seeing as my endo has gotten so bad and we are not in any hurry for another babe, I have decided to  have the Mirena IUD inserted... yep permanent birth control... i never in a million years would of thought I would be in this position... but it is not going in for that reason,  but to shut down my reproductive system to stop the endo from growing and consuming my pelvis! no cycle = no hormone fluctuation = no endo growth... this will be my 8th surgery for my endo... teamed up with 2 egg pickup and 2 ceasers.. blah im a walking mess hmmm its my 10th general... Im really hoping to hell that it doesn't have any lasting effects on my brain or something... surely 10 generals in 7 years cant be a good for a person :/ So after this all happened I was off to the local shopping center to do some retail therapy, only to loose my freakin car key!! I went from shop to shop, crawled on my hands and knees looking under shelves, ailes and everything else i could look under on top or between... well I couldnt find it anywhere... so i toddled off to center management to advise them of my lose if by chance somebody found it.. called my mother in law who had to come and break into my house and get my spare car key, well she did that and do you think she could find it?? of course not, so im stuck up the hub with Logan in his pram crackin it coz he has had enough, Marlie was due to be collected from creche and there was no way to go get her as my car seats of course are in my car... so my mil was lookin everywhere through out my house searching for the key and finally she found it!! phew! so she came to my rescue!
Friday started out very blah, drained emotionally and physically I was just in a hmmmmpf mood so just let the babes run amok in the house doin whatever they wanted while i supervised from my laptop.. yep shit mum day, dont worry i did feed and water them ;) - so i played wow for a few hours, logan had a big sleep and marlie was doin her own thing watchin tv and drawing and well wahtever else she wanted too.. mike got home from work and then i was off to work myself! I was bored at work, its been very quiet, i stuffed up the till whilst trying to shut it down, so i got some help with that then once that was all done i had to go get my bag from my locker... get back and no one was there... they had all left!! errmmmm.... did we forget about somebody guys?!! So i had to walk around till i found someone on nightfill to let me out! So now I was running late to twirling! I had been so looking forward to it as we were finally gifting our lozzy her birthday pressie! a beautiful pair of fire twirling lotus fans!! SO I finally got there... we gave her the fans and well She loooooved them! the look on her face said it all ;) (pic thanks to Ben)
Lozzy & Indi
After her pressie was done, It was time for some twirling, Some of these are my photos I took and the rest, I have borrowed off our circles FB page which you can find here :)
meeee... in ghost form ;)

my ninja sticks :)


3 fire twirlers and me ;)



boys :D

I love twirling, We also have a group of African drummers that come along and drum while we twirl, the feeling of being there is magical, its such a beautiful community and one I am so grateful to be part of. It was the perfect de-stress for me just being surrounded by positive happy people with a common interest does wonders for the soul ;)


No comments: