Thursday, January 13, 2011

Challenge..

Ok so here it is... my biggest challenge! 
I want you gone!!!
After 2 babys... I am 76 kilos... loose 10 more and i may get rid of this atrocity 

ewwwwwww

Time to go fat slab!!

 
it could be worse but its just this deflated slab of fat that just hangs there, I am realistic, I will never have a flat stomach but UGH I dont want to look like this!! The stretch marks I dont give a shit about, my babys gave them to me.. and i guess they gave me this tummy too but yeh I dont want it!!


4 comments:

Caralee said...

i will swap. You have mine and I will have yours lol

Rainbow JenJen said...

Hate to tell ya, but having seen other peoples tummies after mass weight loss(guys as well), once the tummy gets hangy like that(dont worry mine is heaps hangy), you're kinda left with a hangy emptyish tummy. Even with lots of weight training, the tummy of one person I've seen still had like a skin pouch :(
You know you're being way hard on yaself, doncha?!! xxx

eBz said...

my sisters looked like this and hers come up alright.. not completely flat but up more.. these pics were taken just before new years and already its up more then that... sigh dam u babies and my stupid yoyo weight!!

Humphrieshome said...

Good luck with youre weight loss and toning of youre tummy, be kind to yourself!
I'm right behind you doing pilates and Zumba to loose my flabby baby tummy : )