Sunday, January 9, 2011

oopsy daisy!

well i officially suck at project 365... but i have a very good excuse... my laptop has been given a overhaul, full reformat and ive been working at getting everything back on here where it should be and downloading all the stuff i forgot to back up.. yeh clap clap idiot.. i just lost all my music and digital scrapping stuff and well i guess that has nothing to do with my picture taking abilitys huh.. hmmm ok so maybe i dont have a good excuse :P but ive been busy so leave me alone..
Miss M has a cold... Baby L is teething.. Daddy has bronchitis and well Mumma is just trying to hold it all together whilst comin down with a cold/flu/something myself! sigh! i reckon i need another couple of arms and a good nights sleep but neither is going to happen so i guess i should just get on with it huh.

No comments: