Thursday, July 5, 2007

Day 35

Ok so i'm going to swap my syranel over AGAIN today stupid frickin bottles there shit they wont deliver the right amount of spray i either get a little poof of it or a massive one!! ARGHHH
I rang the clinic and apparantly they have to change ur LMP to the day u start injections coz u need to have a 28 day cycle for medicare purposes.. bah bullshit they just wanna charge me the extra $$500.. so my 1700 cycle is now a 2450 cycle plus a 230 new patient admin fee... so its all good i have enough mooolah for it just annoying lol and i will only get about 1000 back from medicare.... hmmm this is just a really "dead" stage of like for me nothing is happening.. waiting waiting waiting
anyone reading this?? leave me a comment :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading Ebz... bloody waiting.. we will go insane.. so OVER waiting.. lol

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

melsingo said...

Hey Ebz

Who is this Rodrigo?????

Anonymous said...

Hey Ebz,

Hope you're doing ok, haven't seen you about for a while.

Stupid sprays, whoever thought injections would be better than a nosespray! Bet you can't wait to ditch the bottle and get started on the needles..lol..

Take care, Jo